Friday, July 11, 2008

Updates and Play Dates!



Yesh, I updated. I know that no one really reads this blog but I think I should just note that. I really did hate that old mess of a layout. It's still pretty plain but it'll be better. Soon. Probably. Maybe.
_____________


Yesterday I finally got off my ass and some of the girlies got together. Me and Charlotte (she has Polyvore, visit her!) staggered around town for a while. We landed in this rad little thrift store and I snagged the cutest little orange belt and a slick periwinkle/white railroad striped oxford shirt. We literally wandered around for hours in my teeny weeny town. We got some Chinese food and played at every park we could find. Real fun. We met Kelsey, Renee and Chantelle and chilled around telli's house. We walked her rat-dog and it's gonna be a show dog. MEOW. Peace out.

No comments: